Tim and I are proud to announce that Caveman Craig: SE is now available for only us$4.99, processed securely by BMT Micro.
CC: SE contains new dinosaurs, bonuses, and many many more features and improvements from the original Caveman Craig, including a completely reoptimised engine and the new ‘dilophosaurus’!
Our deepest apologies for the delayed release. We hated to have conformed to what a lot of commercial companies do, however we had to sort out a few possibilities with YoYo Games which have now been resolved. As the least we could do, we have reduced the price from $5.99 to $4.99. We sincerely hope you enjoy the game!
Rhys and Tim Andrews
I haven’t posted here in a while, there just hasn’t been anything special happening other than the development of new additions.
However, with only a few weeks away from release, we can safely give you a list of the new features that Caveman Craig: SE will include. We are also putting the new Caveman Craig website together. To see its progress (keep in mind this is still being designed so you may see placeholder text and so on), visit http://www.cavemancraig.autumnhouse.com.au.
Caveman Craig: SE will be a revamp on the original, award-winning indie game. For only $5.99 US, any Caveman Craig fan can enjoy these additional new features:
- Rewritten engine for optimised performance and elimination of glitches.
- 6 new bonuses, including pet dinosaurs, meteor strikes, and more.
- The ‘dilophosaurus’, a frilled-neck dino that spits poison at his prey.
- No limit on the frequency of your saves!
- A brand new and challenging minigame – ‘Meteor Shower’ (as well as the old ‘raptor’ minigame, which is recreated to be more enjoyable).
- Prioritise your gatherers and preparers to choose fruit over meat, or vice versa!
- Gather up your hunters to take down dinosaurs together!
- An extended map size, now twice as long as in CC Classic!
- Remastered, high quality sound, and a whole new soundtrack!
- Probably some other stuff that I’ve forgotten!
I hope this entices you guys to purchase a copy. Remember, by spending just a few dollars on this very special edition of Caveman Craig, you are supporting and funding our development of Caveman Craig 2, as well as other projects that Tim and I are working on, for both YoYo Games competitions and commercial sales.
Tim and I are happy to announce that we are developing a special edition of the original Caveman Craig, as a side project for our anticipated sequel. The special edition will include:
- New bonuses
- A gigantic map
- New dinosaurs
- Rewritten engine for faster performance and more intelligent cavemen
- More tactical control of your cavemen
- Many more features, some yet to be decided!
Tim and I will be taking many of your suggestions into consideration, especially those which we would’ve liked to implement but couldn’t because of time or engine restrictions, which are now removed. Caveman Craig SE will be perfect for anyone who spent hours playing Caveman Craig and supporting us so loyally. The game will be available in a month or so, for less then ten dollars. It will likely be released with the launch of our new Caveman Craig website.
Thanks for your support
We aren’t sure whether version 1.5 is too hard or too easy just yet – so I was hoping you guys would try it out for us, and tell us what you think.
The main change in 1.5 is that the game has a smoother increase in difficulty and is a bit more difficult overall. Please tell us if you were able to finish the game (without cheats obviously) in version 1.5, how hard it was, how long it took, etc. Also tell us whether you found it more or less enjoyable, etc.
After a while, we’ll make some adjustments according to your verdict and will release it on YoYo.
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://64digits.com/users/RhysAndrews/ccraigbeta.zip
Rhys and Tim
Caveman Craig version 1.4 is now available exclusive to the 64Digits mirror. It is a BETA, so I will be taking copious notes of any bug reports or issues, and if necessary, will revise when finally updating the YoYo Games mirror. You can download the game HERE
For a full list of changes, take a look at the changes document here:http://64digits.com/users/RhysAndrews/changes.txt